Allow our Boston Patent Attorney to assist in you securing protection for an innovation, whether you are an individual inventor or a large corporation is essential to enable growth and to increase the value for your overall business development. At the center of this protection, is a well thought out and carefully crafted strategy for guiding your patent portfolio development and execution from the initial invention disclosure process through the grant of a patent in the United States and abroad, to post-issuance enforcement and licensing.
Our team at Bay State IP recognizes the importance of the patent application and prosecution process to our clients and how this protection is an integral element in identifying and securing one’s technological innovations. In addition, our team works to understand the business strategy associated with each client, in order to recommend the best course of action for our client’s to meet their individual business needs.
Our team at Bay State IP works with clients in the following areas regarding patent applications and prosecution:
- Working with clients through the invention disclosure process to identify inventive matter and avoid mere ideas or abstract concepts
- Providing patentability searches to determine the most relevant prior art to a client’s proposed invention to evaluate whether to file a patent application
- Preparation and drafting of US Provisional, Utility and Design applications
- Working with a network of foreign associates to prepare and file patent applications outside of the United States
- Representation in Interference, Reissue, and Reexamination Proceedings